Republican Uncle Got You Down?
When Aunt Mary says she can’t wait to see what Trump does with Obamacare,
Or Uncle Steve high-fives Cousin Jim because they think America will be “great again,”
If Grandma Kay doesn’t believe in climate change,
And Grandpa George doesn’t care how many millions of jobs Democrats have created,
Take another bite of turkey, pass the cranberry sauce, and do something about it.
If the fight at your Thanksgiving table is more intense than the fight on the football field, make a donation to the Democratic Party in honor of your relatives. We have a lot of work to do to stand up to Trump and every Republican who stands by him — what better way to show your appreciation for every member of your family?
Chip in to help Democrats fight back:
By clicking on the "Donate Now" button above you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am a United States citizen or a permanent resident alien.
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of a federally registered foreign agent.
- I am not a minor under the age of 16.
- The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
Donating Monthly: Click here to make a recurring donation.
Americans Abroad: Click here to make a donation.
Edit Recurring: Already have an existing monthly contribution that you need to edit? Click here to do so.
Contributions or gifts to the Democratic National Committee are not tax deductible.
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year.
By providing your phone number (home or mobile), you are consenting to receive calls, including automated calls, to that number from the DNC.