The Democratic National Committee is looking for a talented designer to join our digital team. We run one of the most effective, creative, and innovative digital programs in politics, and our design team is core to achieving the communications, fundraising and organizing goals of the cause.
We'll rely on you to create visually compelling, user-friendly and action-oriented design products to drive our multi-faceted campaigns, and to continue to grow and evolve the Democrats brand. We're looking for a talented designer who is passionate and wants to apply his or her skills to a worthy cause.
- Online portfolio of work for review
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- 3-5 years experience (minimum)
- Keen understanding of digital and print best practices
- Usability Design/Information architecture experience
Preference given for experience with:
- Designing info graphics
- Designing for Political or Advocacy groups
- Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- You should be ready to work hard; this isn't a 9-5 sort of job
- You should have the ability to work under deadline pressure and manage multiple projects
- You should be passionate about engaging millions of Americans in advancing President Obama's agenda and changing our country for the better
- You must be in DC or be willing to relocate to the Washington, D.C. Area
The Democratic National Committee (DNC), is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. The DNC is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or physical disability, or any other legally protected basis. The DNC will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.