The Democratic National Committee is looking for a Digital Analytics Engineer to join our team.
We run one of the most effective, creative, and innovative digital programs in politics, and an optimized data-driven process is core to achieving the communications, fundraising and organizing goals of the cause.
Relevant experience includes developing and using tools for:
- Text analytics
- Social network/media analysis
- Web personalization
- Computational advertising
- Online experiments/testing
Ideal candidates would have a background in predictive, text and network analytics for online, web, ad and social media data and experience with digital marketing analytics.
- B.S. degree (M.S./PhD preferred) in computer science, statistics, or related field
- Experience in analyzing big, complicated data sets including text and social media data
- Application of advanced statistical, and/or advanced data analytics techniques to real-world problems
- Any SQL-based query language
- Programming experience(C#, Java, Perl, Python, Ruby, C++)
- Proven creativity and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated, extensive experience (professional or academic) with any major analytics package (R, Matlab, Weka, KNIME, SAS, SPSS, KXEN, CART, Lucene, GATE etc).
All applicants must be in Washington D.C. or willing to relocate to D.C.
The Democratic National Committee (DNC), is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. The DNC is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or physical disability, or any other legally protected basis. The DNC will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.