PartyBuilder is a set of online tools designed to empower Democrats to take control of the future of their party. Through technology, we're moving people from email and websites to canvasses and rallies.
PartyBuilder isn't the typical online tool set. Individual users control most of the activity – from blogging, to setting up and managing groups or activists, to organizing and managing real-world events, to fundraising, Democrats are entrusted to build the space and the Party.
Take a minute to explore the different features, then invite your friends and connect with each other to help build the Party for 2006 and beyond. PartyBuilder gives you everything you need to take online action for real-world results.
- A user dashboard that pulls data from all tools into one, easy-to-manage interface.
- A social networking tool that allows for people to connect with one another.
- A search tool, allowing users to find each other or to find established groups based on name or zip code.
- A groups tool, allowing users to join together for an issue, cause, or candidate. Users then share a common blog, events management system, and listserv.
- An events tool that allows users to create real-world events of any kind.
- A personal fundraising system, that allows users to take control of the financial future of the party.
- A petitions section, allowing users to add their voice to a host of important issue statements.
- A letters tool, that easily connects users with the editors of their local papers. Talking points are conveniently provided for a range of issues.
- A blog for every user, complete with full management control and commenting functionality. The blogs have an integrated, shared tagging system for system-wide categorization.
For a more detailed look at the different tools, click here.